Getting the Message Across
To change the narrative of ‘doom and gloom’ in environmental conservation, the Smithsonian launched the first global Earth Optimism Summit, in partnership with Earth Day 2017. To drive attendance at the Summit, and promote the message of Optimism, ReAgency was commissioned to build a social and traditional media campaign in the lead up to the event.
The centerpiece of the campaign was a digital influencer video, featuring champions of science and activism such as Joe Hanson (It’s OK To Be Smart) and Cenk Ugyer (TYT Network). The campaign was successful in building support for the event, and was covered in publications such as Scientific America and Salon.
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- New York Academy of ScienceElla Barnett2018-07-11T15:23:12+00:00
- Smithsonian InstituteElla Barnett2018-07-05T20:59:41+00:00