The Physics of Butterfly Flight
The national physics organization wanted to create content that would reach a younger millennial audience. While their media outlet – Inside Science – boasted several successful motion graphics-style explainer videos, they wanted a piece with a more personal and conversational tone.
We worked with AIP’s in-house communications team to produce ‘The Physics of Butterfly Flight’ – a combination of on-screen talking head, science demonstration and stock footage – which also featured Jayde Lovell as the presenter. The video is among Inside Science’s top-ranking, and it also gained significant coverage in mainstream media – appearing in Scientific American and Business Insider.
OF PHYSICS (AIP)
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- Louisiana State UniversityJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:44:05+00:00
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- Scientific AmericanJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:35:02+00:00