Communicating Science to Investors
The Academic Venture Exchange (AVX) connects science and technology ventures to investors and entrepreneurs. AVX needed to educate potential investors on the benefits of NoMoDx, a concussion diagnostic device. ReAgency was recruited to make a short, informative video that included interviewing key members of the NoMoDx team and communicate the information in an easy-to-understand format.
ReAgency’s team of directors and filmmakers shot on location in two different cities to work around the NoMoDx team’s schedule while our producer liaised with academics and ensured that the medical and technical science was understood and accurate. This raw science expertise was then transformed by ReAgency into the best possible narrative so, using language most relevant to their audience – the video would be easily accessible to all investors.
This video is currently been shown to multiple investors by AVX to help NoMoDx gather funding, as well as being featured on the NoMoDx website.
Throughout this process ReAgency worked closely with AVX, maintaining a balanced and transparent relationship.
ACADEMIC VENTURE EXCHANGE (AVX)
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- New York Academy of ScienceElla Barnett2018-07-11T15:23:12+00:00
- Smithsonian InstituteElla Barnett2018-07-05T20:59:41+00:00