10 Part Video Series
The genetics department at LSU wanted to conduct outreach to high school students, to help young people understand the field of genetics as a potential career path. Known for their short attention-spans, high schoolers are always a tough audience – so Reagency worked with a team of geneticists to craft a 10-part series of fun, interactive, bite-sized videos. The series was shot on location and in New York City, and gave an overview of topics from DNA and Chromosomes to Mendelian Inheritance.
Each story held a playful twist – and incorporated the use of playdough, puppy tea parties and other comedic elements that held appeal with this teen demographic.
The project was funded by the National Science Foundation, and is currently screening to high school students across Louisiana.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- Louisiana State UniversityJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:44:05+00:00
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- Scientific AmericanJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:35:02+00:00