The country’s top interactive science museum, NYSCI, wanted national media coverage for their exhibit of Gingerbread Lane, the Guinness World Records Holder for the largest gingerbread village.
We worked with the media team to craft a quirky conceptual video and media package, profiling the exhibit’s creator and the many amazing facts and figures of the exhibit. The video was featured in multiple online articles – including in-depth coverage in USA Today, ABC News and Conde Naste.
NEW YORK HALL
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- Louisiana State UniversityJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:44:05+00:00
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- Scientific AmericanJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:35:02+00:00