Giving Science a Visual Representation
NASA and Princeton Satellite Systems are currently working together to construct a Fusion Rocket propelled by a Direct Fusion Drive (DFD) engine. Still in a theoretical state, they needed a visualization to produce for investors and events. Princeton Satellite Systems enlisted ReAgency to create an animated video that explained how the Fusion Rocket would work.
ReAgency and Princeton Satellite Systems worked together to write a script that would simply, but accurately, communicate the complex science of the rocket. ReAgency’s designers then created animation in both 2D and 3D renderings that showcased the uniqueness of the engine and how it would propel the rocket. These animations were specifically designed to give both a realistic and simplified visualization of the rocket’s engine.
NASA + PRINCETON SATELLITE SYSTEMS
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- New York Academy of ScienceElla Barnett2018-07-11T15:23:12+00:00
- Smithsonian InstituteElla Barnett2018-07-05T20:59:41+00:00