A Series of Videos
The popular science magazine was looking to re-vitalise online platform, SciAm, by adding a stable of videos created by online science influencers. After having identified Jayde Lovell as a prominent face of science communication (from her hosting role on the YouTube channel ScIQ), we were contracted to produce a series of videos explaining popular science phenomenon. Our videos demonstrated science experiments and explained theories in social psychology – and were some of the most shared content on SciAm’s social platforms.
SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN (SciAm)
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)Ella Barnett2018-11-16T20:14:53+00:00
- AVXElla Barnett2019-03-13T05:43:49+00:00
- Louisiana State UniversityJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:44:05+00:00
- Princeton Fusion RocketElla Barnett2019-03-08T05:17:52+00:00
- Scientific AmericanJayde Lovell2018-01-25T03:35:02+00:00